The Men’s Homepage is pretty self explanatory – we are an online homepage – for men.
What does it mean to be a man?
- It means treating others with respect.
- It means working hard and not asking for handouts.
- It means taking care of your family if you have one.
- It means being a professional even in the toughest of situations.
- It means doing whatever makes you happy.
- It means bettering yourself as you age.
What topics does the Men’s Homepage touch upon?
- & more.
Generally most of our articles will fall into one of the above categories. Occasionally, we’ll publish something that’s so far out there that it may not fit into the stated categories, but we’re sure you’ll love it nonetheless. If you’d like us to write more about a certain category, shoot us a message using our Contact Form.
10 Rules to live by
- Be comfortable in your own skin
- Appreciate what you’ve got, and don’t compare yourself to others
- Try to see the positive in all situations
- Release yourself from the need to control
- Release yourself from the resentment within
- Appreciate and live in the moment
- Don’t over-analyze life
- Stop obsessively worrying about the future
- Drop the ego, be true
- Maintain an open mind
Think about the above deeply. We’ve all heard most of these “rules” at one point or another, but practicing them, now that is where the challenge lays. So go ahead, challenge yourself, change for the better, be a better man!